Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate special occasions with the gift of God's Word. Choose the perfect gift for any celebration in life--from graduation, confirmation, and awards to family and friendships--with Thomas Nelson's Gift Bible. Select from a variety of colors and bindings, all featuring bright, clean, and easy-to-read pages. Personalize your gift with the recipient's name on the cover for a Bible that will be cherished for years to come. Give the gift of God's Word . . . beautiful meaning, quality craftsmanship, and a timeless treasure. Features include: <ul><li> Presentation page</li><li> In-text subject headings</li><li> Translation foottes</li><li> Words of Jesus in red</li><li> One-year Bible reading plan</li><li> God's answers to man's concerns</li><li> Parables of Jesus</li><li> Miracles of Jesus</li><li> Illustrated dictionary-concordance</li><li>Full-color maps</li><li>7-point type size</li></ul> Part of the CLASSIC SERIES line of Thomas Nelson Bibles Gift Bibles sold to date: More than 235,000 The New King James Version(R)--More than 60 million copies sold Thomas Nelson Bibles is giving back through the God's Word in Action program. Donating a portion of profits to World Vision, we are helping to eradicate poverty and preventable deaths among children. Learn more and discover what you can do at www.seegodswordinaction.com.
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication23/01/2013
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Content Notemaps
- Weight771 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Leather, imitation
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.