All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionGift Card Guy reads like the business version of Rocky vs. The Wolf of Wall Street in this new blockbuster book. In his debut book, Gary T. Dinkin, founder of the world's largest closed loop self-hosted gift card software company chronicles his journey about becoming an entrepreneur. Often humiliating and downright painful his sincere accounts are frequently humorous, insightful and inspiring without sounding preachy. Dinkin is on a quest to help the underdog and would-be entrepreneur succeed and doesn't mind exposing himself in the process. Gift Card Guy is a Four-Star...Engaging Read...an education for any one with a desire to start a business. Gary Dinkin is thing if t a born storyteller...The Fifty-Nine 'LIFE LESSONS' Dinkin sprinkles throughout the text are what make the book particularly relevant to would-be entrepreneurs... everyone should find Gift Card Guy very enjoyable to read. Foreward Clarion Review Kirkus Reviews writes, A light breezy record of one entrepreneur's rise to fortune and the crazy ways of American business As Dinkin explains, There are get-rich-quick strategies in my book-just some life lessons that I learned the hard way. His life lessons in the book will inspire and encourage anyone to take that first step toward success and happiness or make sure they don't quit their day job. Dinkin became an entrepreneur to prove that he could accomplish anything he wanted, every time someone told him he couldn't. He is the owner of multiple companies including SmartClixx, LLC (www.smartclixx.com) and is a sought-after speaker at industry events and an ackwledged expert in the software industry. He is a past winner of Transaction World's Movers and Shakers Award. Gary has two daughters, and his wife and their dogs split their time between the coasts.
- Author BiographyGary Dinkin is a serial entrepreneur with numerous failures and successes under his belt. No stranger to life's obstacles, he was determined to persist through the highs and lows of everyday life; even when the lows were frequent and the brass ring of fame kept slipping from his grasp. Since 2000, he has been CEO and founder of SmartClixx, the world's largest self-hosted, closed-loop, stored-value gift card software company. His clients produce billions of dollars annually in gift card sales and merchandise credits in their stores and over the web. His unique financial model revolutionized the gift card industry. Dinkin's commitment to customer satisfaction, micromanagement and boot-strapping mentality, made him successful in a David vs. Goliath industry. He is a past winner of Transaction World's Movers and Shakers Award and holds numerous patents. He has two daughters, two dogs, and he and his wife Lindy split their time between the East and West coasts.
- Author(s)Gary T Dinkin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.