All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe artwork displayed on gift and shopping bags has never been more exciting! This contemporary peek at more than 550 shopping bags in over 280 vibrant color photographs is perfect for shopaholics, fashionists, art enthusiasts, and anyone who has ever enjoyed the graphic design and thematic liveliness of shopping and gift bags. Quality art and graphics, popular themes (including humor, velty, gender, advertising bags, and more) are explored for modern paper shopping bags in this dynamic authors' collection-the first book of its kind in over 25 years. Detailed descriptions include the use of brand names for advertising, as well as themed art, dimensions, producers, and creation time frames. There is an art to mastering shopping and gift presentation!
- Author BiographyJohn Brunkowski and Michael Closen have been RVers for over 25 years, own a vintage Airstream trailer and a Tiffin motorhome, are members of several RV organizations, have written RVing articles for several magazines, and have authored five previous RV books.
- Author(s)John Brunkowski,Leasa Garvin,Michael Closen
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight736 g
- Width231 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.