All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrimming with ideas from the pretty to the practical, Gifts from the Garden contains more than 100 projects that use the gardener s bounty throughout the seasons. Divided into Flowers & Herbs, and Fruit, Vegetables & Nuts, Debora includes gifts that are edible, for your home and for your wellbeing. There are potted bulbs in teacups and decorated personal seed packets; a lavender, rose and chamomile bubble bath; flower and fruit lip balms; a tisane planter and a pizza herb window box; as well as festive wreaths and ideas for using flowers and foliage when wrapping presents. And of course delicious ideas like toffee apples, herbal teas, spice rubs, chile jams, zucchini muffins and quince vodka to name a few! So whether you want to give something practical for the home, indulgent to enjoy at bathtime, or to complement a delicious dinner, there is a present for everyone.
- Author BiographyDebora Robertson works for HughFearnley-Whittingstall at RiverCottage in England. She is also a food editor and writes a blog: lickedspoon.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Debora Robertson
- PublisherKyle Cathie Limited
- Date of Publication16/06/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKyle Cathie Limited
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight812 g
- Width221 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.