Gifts of Time and Money: The Role of Charity in Americas Communities by Rowman & Littlefield (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 19 Oct
- AU $35.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolicymakers, civic leaders, and scholars have increasingly focused their attention over the last decade and a half on the importance of voluntary participation in civil society. What mobilizes giving and volunteering? What can policymakers and nprofit managers do to change the current landscape in places with low levels of participation? These are the questions this edited collection addresses. Published in cooperation with Campbell Public Affairs Institute at Syracuse University.
- Author BiographyArthur C. Brooks is associate professor of public administration, director of the Nonprofit Studies Program, and senior research associate, Campbell Public Affairs Institute, at the Maxwell School, Syracuse University. He is the co-editor of the Journal of Arts Management, Law, and Society, as well as the co-author of The Performing Arts in a New Era.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width179 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byArthur C. Brooks
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.