Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionRanging from arms and armour and textiles to works in gold and silver, and created by craftsmen from Germany, Holland, England, Austria, Poland, Persia and Turkey, the objects are the main focus of the book, rather than the dors or recipients. However, the essays in this book provide a history of the 16th and 17th centuries in tsarist Russia, of Russia's international relationships during that time, and of the most important individuals of the time - the Kings of England, Poland, Sweden, the patriarchs of the church, and Ottoman sultans.
- Author BiographyBarry Shifman, Curator of Decorative Arts, Indianapolis Museum of Art; Guy Walton, Professor of Art History, New York University; James Billington, Librarian of Congress and Russian expert; Edward Kasinec and Robert Davis, Librarians of Slavic and Baltic Collections, NYPL; Irina Zagorodnyaya, Curator at Kremlin Armory; Anzhella G. Kudriavtseva, Curator at Kremlin Armory; Galina A. Markova, Curator of Silver at Kremlin Armory
- Date of Publication08/10/2001
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note310 illustrations, (260 colour )
- Weight2320 g
- Width229 mm
- Height306 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byBarry Shifman,Guy Walton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.