More items related to this product
Best-selling in Motherboards
Save on Motherboards
- AU $379.00Trending at AU $402.15
- AU $139.00Trending at AU $168.24
- AU $74.93Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $175.00Trending at AU $189.82
- AU $92.00Trending at AU $99.15
- AU $97.50Trending at AU $100.64
- AU $135.75Trending at AU $142.39
About this product
- Product InformationThe Gigabyte Technology GA-990FXA-UD7 motherboard supports AMD AM3-plus FX/AM3 Phenom II series processors while offering a wide degree of flexibility and configuration options. It is equipped with seven USB 2.0 ports and two USB 3.0 ports, as well as providing an eSATA connector. It provides a variety of hardware monitoring tools, including system voltage detection, CPU/system temperature detection, CPU/system/power fan speed and failure detection, and a CPU overheating warning. The motherboard provides an excellent base for a home PC, and also provides support for RAID 0 and RAID 1 for extra reliability in the event of hard drive failure.
- BrandGigabyte Technology
- Product TypeMotherboard
- Form FactorATX
- Width12.01 in.
- Depth10.35 in.
- CPU TypeAthlon II,Athlon II X2,Athlon II X3,Athlon II X4,Phenom II X2,Phenom II X3,Phenom II X4,Phenom II X6,Sempron
- Chipset TypeAMD 990FX
- BIOS TypeAward
- Storage ControllersSerial ATA-600 (RAID),eSATA (RAID)
- Audio Output TypeSound card
Telecom / Networking
- Networking TypeEthernet
- Microsoft CertificationsCompatible with Windows 7
Most relevant reviews
- oldshellback6408 Nov, 2012by
I'v had it with this board. it just don't work like it should..
I just don't like it, it just won't set up i have ddr3 1600 memory on board it reads it at ddr3 1333 , I tried ddr3 1866 it did the same read it at 1333 contacted Gigabyte what they told me didn't work. I would like to send it back for RMA Refund or exchange it for Asus SaberTooth Board