Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionBlind tastings are carried out all year round by Francois Gilbert, Philippe Gaillard, Sylvain Patard and their team of professional tasters, both French and international:The members of the tasting panel are always the same, ensuring continuity in Gilbert & Gaillard'sspecifications.The group was founded in 1989 by Philippe Gaillard and Francois Gilbert who began their careers as literary managers for the 'Presses de la Cite' publishing house. In 1991, they started publishing their own guides and magazines and are currently at the helm of a global multimedia group dedicated to wine.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Gaillard: Born into a winemaking family in Touraine, Philippe studied winemaking and oenology and later became the sales director of a major French wine distributor. He has run the Gilbert & Gaillard group since1989.Francois Gilbert: With a PhD in geography, Francois rapidly specialised in studying wine regions and their environmental make-up. He was a professor for 15 years before succumbing to his passion for wine. He has run the Gilbert & Gaillard group since 1989.
- Author(s)Francois Gilbert,Philippe Gaillard
- PublisherGilbert et Gaillard
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- Place of PublicationBailly
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintGilbert et Gaillard
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.