All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.26Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $44.87Trending at AU $45.89
- AU $45.28Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $33.87Trending at AU $39.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gilbert & Gaillard Wine Guide is the essential guide to discovering wines. In France, Gilbert & Gaillard guides have been among the top references in the wine profession for more than 20 years. Based on blind tastings conducted throughout the year on their premises, 8,000 wines are selected from all origins, commercially available in all sales channels. The tastings are conducted by a French and international panel of tasters: Francois Gilbert, Philippe Gaillard, Sylvain Patard and their team of professional French and international tasters: Olivier Delorme (France), James Turnbull (France), Delphine Veissiere (Italy), Joanne Gibson (South Africa), Jamal Rayyis (USA), and Diego Bonnel (Spain-Portugal). Unique in its diversity and independence - all the wines are selected based solely on the results of blind tastings. This new edition includes 3,000 selected and rated wines, and has a user-friendly layout. An informative and enjoyable read.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Gaillard was born into a winemaking family in Touraine in the Loire Valley in 1958. He studied winemaking and oenology and later became the sales director for a major French wine distributor. He has been a journalist and wine taster for over 20 years. He started the Gilbert & Gaillard group in 1989. Francois Gilbert was also born in 1958. He has a PhD in Geography and is a specialist in viticulture. He was a professor for 15 years before devoting himself to his passion for wine. He started the Gilbert & Gaillard group with Philippe in 1989.
- Author(s)Francois Gilbert,Philippe Gaillard
- PublisherGilbert et Gaillard
- Date of Publication25/12/2014
- Place of PublicationBailly
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintGilbert et Gaillard
- Content Notedetailed maps throughout
- Width100 mm
- Height195 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.