All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionOne year after Albert and Brandy discovered a fantastic labyrinth hidden deep beneath the streets of Briar Hills, Missouri, strange telephone messages begin stirring up memories of those dark passages. It seems that it may be time for them to return to that perilous world to finish what they started. However, when a strange envelope finds its way into his hands, Albert realizes that their destination this time is t the university's steam tunnels, where they began their last journey, but the bizarre ruins of an old men's dormitory in the woods rth of the campus. But even with Wayne and Nicole at their sides, they are t prepared for the terrifying secrets hidden beneath the cellar door of Gilbert House.
- Author BiographyBrian Harmon is an author of horror fiction, suspense and dark adventure. He grew up in rural Missouri and now lives in Southern Wisconsin with his wife, Guinevere, and their two children.
- Author(s)Brian Harmon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.