All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe topics covered in this Labor Law legal studies outline are statutory foundations of present labor law (including National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), Taft-Hartley, Norris-LaGuardia Act, and Landrum-Griffin Act), organizing campaigns, selection of the bargaining representative, collective bargaining (including negotiating the agreement, lockouts, administering the agreement, and arbitration), strikes, boycotts, and picketing. Other topics include concerted activity protected under the NLRA, civil rights legislation, grievance, federal regulation of compulsory union membership arrangements, state regulation of compulsory membership agreements, right to work laws, discipline of union members, election of union officers, and corruption.
- Author(s)J. Oldham,Robert J. Gelhaus
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight885 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.