All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe topics covered in Agency, Partnership, and Limited Liability Companies are rights and liabilities between principal and agent (including agent's fiduciary duty, principal's right to indemnification), contractual rights between principal and third persons (including creation of agency relationship, authority of agent, scope of authority, termination of authority, ratification, liability on agents contracts), and tort liability (including respondeat superior, master-servant relationship, scope of employment). Also included are property rights of partner, formation of partnership, relations between partners (including fiduciary duty), authority of partner to bind partnership, dissolution and winding up of partnership. Formation, operation, and dissolution of limited partnerships and limited liability companies, as well as mergers and conversions of these entities, are also covered.
- Author(s)Richard Conviser
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.