All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhy does kwledge of philosophy presuppose kwledge of reality? What are the characters in Deleuze's theatre and philosophy? How are his famous metaphysical distinctions secondary to the concept of philosophy as practice and politics? These questions are answered through careful analysis and application of Deleuzian principles.
- Author BiographyJAY CONWAY holds a Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of California, Riverside. He currently teaches philosophy at California State University, Los Angeles where he is Adjunct Professor. For the past decade he has been researching, teaching, and writing on the philosophy of Deleuze, the history of metaphysics, and social-political theory. His study of Deleuze's early writings is featured in the book Current Continental Theory and Modern Philosophy, edited by Stephen H. Daniel.
- Author(s)Jay Conway
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight563 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.