All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published under the title Der Gimmick: Gesprochenes Deutsch in Great Britain in 1977 and adopted from the French edition (Flammarion, 1975). What is the Gimmick? Adrienne begins by explaining what the Gimmick is t. It is t a serious scholarly book. It is the answer to your problems in speaking and understanding German-a method of acquiring an international vocabulary. There is a basic vocabulary of words and expressions which is the same in any language. The Gimmicks are expressly designed to supply the essentials, and an internationally valid method of learning them-hence, their great success in every country in which they have appeared.
- Author BiographyAdrienne is the author of The Gimmick Series language books for Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1977
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date09/07/1998
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.