All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor thousands of years ginger has been one of the world's most favored spices and a major ingredient in Oriental remedies. Yet, ginger's precious healing values are still virtually unkwn and igred in the modern world. This book proposes that your spice cabinet contains a healing substance that is beyond the therapeutic scope of any modern drug; a substance with the potential to save billions of dollars and countless lives. Author Paul Schulick calls ginger the universal medicine . His book surveys the ancient claims of ginger's effective health usage as these are verified by international medical research. Supported by hundreds of scientific studies, this book leads the reader to discover the extraordinary personal and social benefits of using ginger. Among the medicinal uses of ginger that the author discusses are: daily energy tonic; cardiovascular protection; anti-ulcer remedy; arthritis treatment; digestive aid; natural therapy for colds and headache; relief of menstrual discomfort, nausea and parasites.
- Author(s)Paul Schulick
- PublisherHohm Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- Place of PublicationPrescot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHohm Press,U.S.
- Weight266 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.