Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionGingerbread Castle is an illustrated children's holiday rhyme book for ages 6-8 years old and is about a visit to a castle of fun in dreamland.
- Author BiographyDM Yates grew up in Ashtabula, Ohio. She started writing stories and poetry as soon as she learned to read and write. She attended BYU Idaho, BYU Hawaii, and BYU in Provo, Utah. Although writing and poetry are her passions, she didn't take it seriously to publish until her later years. She is the Author of the fantasy/new age/spiritual romance stories, starting with 'Always.' The second in the series, 'The Lone Hero' was published in Dec 2013 and continues the tale of Einarr. Her poetry book, Stepping Stones to Love Honor and Respect is a collection of poems dealing with various topics, such as love, honor, respect, spirituality, new age, pain, and Earth. Her first children's book was also published in Dec 2013. 'Gingerbread Castle' is a children's holiday illustrated rhyme book for children ages 6 - 8-yrs old. DM Yates is an independent self-published author.
- Author(s)Mrs D M Yates
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.