All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to improve your concentration? Boost your energy? Fight aging? Ginkgo biloba, an extract from the oldest tree in the world, can increase your brain function and offer a wide range of benefits--from better sexual performance to higher test scores! Used in China for centuries, this potent herb has undergone rigorous clinical studies that prove its astounding effectiveness.Authoritative and completely up-to-date, this remarkable guide brings you in-depth information on ginkgo biloba, a powerful natural aid for health and healing.Discover: Greater intelligence--a boost for academic and career performance, the right supplementation provides better short-term memory and concentration at any age An effective antidepressant-- side effects, downside, the special properties of ginkgo biloba may be your natural alternative to prescription drugs One of the world's most potent antioxidants--a ginkgo biloba plus that slows aging and keeps you youngCirculatory health--the secret of ginkgolides for improved tone of blood vessels and protection against heart attack and strokeMale potency--exciting news about ginkgo biloba and men's sexual health And much more!
- Author BiographyGlenn S.Rothfeld, M.D, M.Ac., was a clinical fellow at Harvard University School of Medicine after his training in family medicine.He has also been trained in nutritional and herbal medicine and has a master's degree in acupuncture.He is the founder and medical director of Spectrum Medical Arts in Arlington, Massachusetts, one of the nation's first medical practices to combine conventional and alternative approaches.Currently, he is the regional medical director for American WholeHealth.He is also a clinical assistant professor of community medicine and family health at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston.Dr. Rothfeld is the author of four books on natural medicine and has written numerous articles for medical journals and health magazines.He lives in Somerville, Massachusetts, with his wife and four children. Suzanne LeVert is the author of numerous health books, including: Melatonin: The Anti-Aging Hormone, Natural Medicine for Heart Disease, The Breast Cancer Prevention Plan, and Out of the Fog: Treatment Options and Coping Strategies for Adult Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Author(s)Glenn Rothfeld,Suzanne LeVert
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/1999
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight136 g
- Width102 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.