Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
About this product
- DescriptionGiovanni's Talking Cuisine tells the story of four kids who go on a car trip with their mother to see their Uncle Giovanni, or Uncle Gio for short. He has been a famous chef in Manhattan, and w lives in a large mansion in Millbrook, New York. After they explore the mansion, the two girls, Gabriela and Bianca, go looking for Uncle Geo's recipe books. After he explains there are recipes, they go hunting for these secret helpers. They finally meet the four Cuisines, who teach them how to cook, and they prepare a tasty gourmet meal for their Uncle Geo. So w they can be chefs, too.
- Author BiographyGigi Edjig Sellassie was born in San Francisco, CA. She attended private school until 5th grade and moved to Brentwood, CA, where she continued to attend the Brentwood school district. Her artistic talents were made apparent at an early age of four. She has performed in theaters and plays since kindergarten. She won an art competition in second grade. Her storytelling interest began to mature while in middle school, where she created an animation short story that won 2nd place. She has since created several stories. Giovanni's Talking Cuisine was a story she developed while still in high school. She hopes to continue writing and producing films. She is 18 years old and currently attends college.
- Author(s)Gigi Sellassie
- PublisherGigi Productions
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGigi Productions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.