Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by qbdbooks
- Est. delivery by 14 Nov
- AU $13.04Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Gerald the Giraffe and friends in this fun-packed annual, featuring characters from internationally bestselling picture book Giraffes Can't Dance. Gerald is getting ready for the most anticipated event of the animal calendar - the Jungle Dance! Will he be able to put together his dance moves in time? Perhaps with a little help, in the form of sticker activities and colouring-in fun, Gerald will shine on the jungle dancefloor! Activities include a sticker jigsaw, colouring activities, counting games, a moonlit maze and even a tropical smoothie recipe - plus over 200 stickers!
- Author BiographyGiles Andreae (Author) Giles Andreae is the author of many top selling award-winning picture books. For Orchard, these include Rumble in the Jungle, Commotion in the Ocean, and I Love My Mummy. However, it is for the international bestseller Giraffes Can't Dance that he is best known. Giles is also the creator of Purple Ronnie, Britain's favourite stickman, and of the artist/philosopher, Edward Monkton. These two ranges of greetings cards, books and merchandise have made Giles the country's top selling living poet and an icon of contemporary popular culture. Giles lives with his wife, Victoria, a children's clothes designer, and their four young children by the river in Oxfordshire. Guy Parker-Rees (Illustrator) Guy Parker-Rees exuberant and energetic illustrations have made him a household name and one of today's bestselling children's illustrators. Notable successes include Giraffes Can't Dance - written by Giles Andreae, a worldwide besteller, and Richard & Judy children's book choice, Spookyrumpus, winner of the Sheffield, Dundee and Portsmouth book awards, and the highly acclaimed All Afloat on Noah's Boat. Guy lives in Brighton with his wife and three sons.
- Author(s)Giles Andreae
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Annuals
- Series TitleGiraffes Can't Dance
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Out-of-print date08/02/2017
- Weight492 g
- Width223 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Guy Parker-Rees
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.