All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis exquisitely designed (and very fun) activity book lets you colour in an amazing gallery of the women other women love. Whether it's because they're fashion trendsetters who we all want to emulate, or have an incredible talent and wit or just because they have the best body EVER, it's about celebrating womanhood and appreciating women for their strengths, rather than berating them for their weaknesses as we (and the media) have done for years. It's a fun, humorous, felt-tip-based way to show our love, appreciation and (a bit of) envy for the women we idolise. And as well as their faces, this time we're featuring their clothes, so you can indulge your inner stylist along the way. Featuring film stars (Lindsay Lohan, Emma Stone), pop stars (Rihanna, Lana del Rey), fashion icons (Cara Delevingne, Alexa Chung), a special 90s section (Sherilyn Fenn, Wina Ryder, Naomi Campbell) stars old (Marilyn Monroe) and new (Emma Stone), and even a dash of royalty (Kate Middleton), you're guaranteed to find your idol within these pages. And colour her in!
- Author BiographyMel Elliott and her husband Andy run www.ilovemel.me - a unique and successful brand that designs and sells its own range of products. Recently, Mel's projects have been showcased in the Guardian and Paris Vogue as well as in high street shops such as Top Shop. She is the author of Colour Me Swooooon (9781909396234).
- Author(s)Mel Elliott
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note60 black and white illustrations
- Width204 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.