All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionWinning the race is one thing, but can Alex be a winner in love? Tomboy lawyer Alex Reilly loves thing better than coming first - except her sexy red Lotus sports car. Preparing for the gruelling Swy Mountains Car Rally, Alex isn't expecting competition in the form of glamorous model Lyn Stanton. Lyn is everything Alex is t: blonde, gorgeous and girlie - and she's also navigating the race for Keir Thomas, the man who left town and broke Alex's heart eleven years ago. When the three are unexpectedly thrown together, Alex realises she must find a way to trust Keir again to have any chance of crossing the finish line first. Will they be able to confront their troubled past and rediscover t only their shared passion for cars, but each other?
- Author BiographyJanet Gover was born in Melbourne, Australia. After studying Journalism and Politics at Queensland University, she went on to forge a path in television journalism, which has taken her around the world, living and working in Australia, Hong Kong, and the UK. In 2007 she won the RNA's Elizabeth Goudge Trophy.
- Author(s)Janet Gover
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Black Dress
- Weight174 g
- Width112 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.