All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Girl in Dior is Clara, a freshly hired chronicler, fan of fashion and our guide in the busy corridors of the brand new house of Christian Dior. It's the 12th of February 1947, and the creme de la creme of Paris haute couture is flocking to the momentous event of Dior's first show. In a flurry of corolla shaped skirts, the parade of models file down the runway. The audience is mesmerised: it's a triumph! Soon, Clara is picked by Dior himself to be his model.
- Author BiographyAnnie Goetzinger is an award-winning author, illustrator, and costume designer.
- Author(s)Annie Goetzinger
- PublisherNBM Publishing Company
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNBM Publishing Company
- Content Note1
- Weight617 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.