All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe skills of jewellery making using beads are all clearly described in this fabulous book from bestselling craft author Dorothy Wood. Many of the techniques you need to make attractive and appealing jewellery and accessories are straightforward to master and all are clearly described and illustrated. From opening jump rings to making simple ktted braids, and stringing single, double and treble rows of beads, this guide explains all the basics so that a beginner can tackle a project with confidence, and those with some experience can learn new skills to add to their repertoire. This fabulous collection features a broad range of styles from bold and funky, to stylish and elegant designs, all designed with a teenage style in mind.
- Author BiographyDorothy Wood is a prolific card maker and author. Since completing a course in Advanced Embroidery and Textiles at Goldsmith's College, London, she has written over 20 craft books on a variety of subjects. She also regularly contributes to well-known craft magazines including Crafts Beautiful and Beautiful Cards. Dorothy lives in Fife, Scotland.
- Author(s)Dorothy Wood
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Width183 mm
- Height230 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.