Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightful collection of 25 easy-to-make, step-by-step knitted projects is perfect for any teen or young adult who wants to learn how to master this fun craft skill. Included are patterns for a fun button bracelet, iPod and iPad covers, a beanie, slippers, socks, bags, scarves, gloves, decorative bunting, a hot water bottle cover and a comfy throw. The patterns are all simple to follow with clear written instructions and each features a suggested yarn type. Included too is information that shows you how to master the basic knitting stitch, how to cast on and off, increase and decrease stitches as well as how to read a pattern.
- Author BiographyJenny Occleshaw learned to knit, crochet, sew and embroider as a child. Crochet later became a perfect antidote to hours of music studies and sustained her through a nursing career. Jenny honed her pattern-writing skills while working for Patons and has since contributed patterns for publication to other knitting magazines. She is the author of the best-selling Fantastical Hats and Beanies, Tea Cosies, and Simply This.
- Author(s)Jenny Occleshaw
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Out-of-print date13/06/2016
- Width230 mm
- Height183 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.