All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdolescence can be a tricky time. From periods and puberty to health and hygiene to fashion and beauty, every preteen girl has questions she'd like answered. The problem is, many girls feel too embarrassed to speak up, or aren't sure who to ask. Girls' Guide to Caring for Your Body offers honest, helpful advice from authors Isabel and Emily Lluch, with the help of several ted health care, nutrition, fitness, dental, and beauty experts. Girls' Guide provides information addressing every important topic in a preteen girl's life, including acne, body hygiene, bras, periods, healthy eating, sports and fitness, and even stress, depression, and eating disorders. Girls will appreciate the expert advice, offered in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner, and will happily identify with the young authors and their peers. Additionally, each chapter is filled with tips and fun facts that can be used on a daily basis.
- Author BiographyIsabel and Emily Lluch have also written the best-selling teen titles, The Fabulous Book of Me and BFF. They live in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Emily Lluch,Isabel B. Lluch
- PublisherWS Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWS Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.