Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of original essays goes beyond the banter to get to the essence of an intimate relationship like other. With a foreword by 'Tales of the City' author Armistead Maupin, GIRLS WHO LIKE BOYS WHO LIKE BOYS brings together pieces by National Book Award winner Andrew Solomon (The Noonday Demon), velist Gigi Levangie Grazer (The Starter Wife), Barneys New York creative director Simon Doonan (Nasty) and many others from all walks of life. In addition to stories of gays and gals bonding over brunch, these essays chronicle love and lust, infatuation and heartbreak, growing up and coming out and family and children. With genuine warmth, this definitive anthology proves that more durable than diamonds, straight women and gay men are each other's true best friends.
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMelissa de la Cruz,Tom Dolby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.