Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhen love goes wrong, what next? An educated woman, Carlena Pellhouse, marries her best friend, but w he wants her dead. In a small Florida town eccentric women befriend her. She will do the unthinkable to save her life because she's a woman who will t surrender. This book is a tribute to women and their friendships, full of mystery and humor.
- Author BiographyT Cat Taylor is a Florida native, graduated from Florida Atlantic University. She taught high school and college English for seventeen years. Currently retired and living in south Florida, she has two adult sons. She's working on the next novel in the series.
- Author(s)T Cat Taylor
- PublisherShell Road Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShell Road Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.