All listings for this product
About this product
- Description''Gist'' is a powerful book that reviews and examines what the journey to adulthood entails, along with a clear look at those parenting efforts that have proven t to work over the years. ''Many hours and much emotional energy are spent in parenting strategies where thing positive is produced.''
''Gist'' is a fascinating look at many aspects of life that wouldn't typically be associated with parenting. But, the result is a new way to think about parenting that is effective, efficient, and enjoyable. The book's focus on life-readiness offers parents a new lens through which to see their parenting interactions and translates to an approach that eliminates many of the power struggles and ineffective patterns that can rob families of much of their joy.
- PublisherBeaver's Pond Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeaver's Pond Press
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.