All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe book follows a Blended Learning Approach (Learning through multiple modes: Readers learn theory to understand the concept and reinforce it by practically doing it). The new concepts are introduced using examples of common day to day activities for quick realization spread across topics. For the computer literate who want to leverage the advantage of maintaining multiple versions of files/folders to go back and forth in time with respect to the files content. For developers, administrators, analysts, architects and any others who want to perform a simultaneous, collaborative or work in parallel on the same set of files.
- Author BiographyRavishankar Somasundaram has over 6 years of techno-functional experience in providing solutions to clients across multiple sectors and domains. Being passionate about learning and teaching, he also strongly believes that the sole purpose of learning is to make our minds think in different perspectives, and he facilitates this in his training sessions through a blended learning approach mainly focused on how to learn to learn . Junior Scientist: Apart from winning several prizes in science projects in his lower schoolings, he was awarded the title Junior Scientist by the committee consisting of people from the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) in an Inter school Science Fest for a model display on Evolution of Airplanes through Aerodynamics. This is one of his childhood achievements. His final year college project, aimed at eliminating the scenario of English alone being the medium of programming in all programming languages, which restricts people who don't know English from getting into the IT field and implementing their ideas, was selected and funded by MIT NRCFOSS and considered as a landmark. By early 2010 he was an official third-party developer of Moodle code, one of the seven people from India and the only one from Tamil Nadu. He shares his knowledge by helping people on the Moodle official forum and on IRC. He has also presented a paper in the 9th International Tamil Internet conference on Moodle: For Enhanced Learning which talks about leveraging Modle's capability to expand user base for one of the oldest language known to mankind - Tamil. Ravi currently leads Thirdware technology solutions efforts on Next Generation Mobility by playing with evolving technologies through its trends - predominantly focusing on Enterprise mobility (MEAP segment) as a Senior Technical Analyst heading the R&D division. Recently he represented his company at an international conference: Yugma - Unleashing the Innovation Potential , with an idea that uses Artificial Intelligence to empower the next generation of enterprise mobile solutions.
- Author(s)Ravishankar Somasundaram
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight321 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.