All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionHard Cover, Coloured Edition, with Illustrations. This is a critical research work. This book is a lifetime study for one who has dedication and patience to learn and contemplate on every word of the divine Gita. May you be a new learner, a scholar, an author, a swami, a Professor or an Institution, this is the right resource for a critical study. If one wants to learn or teach Gita through Sanskrit and Sanskrit through Gita, there is substitute. From an elementary level to most scholarly level, to kw the Gita As She is in Krishna's Own Sanskrit Words, this book is the sole authority. Regardless of how many books on Gita you may have read, studied or written, while going through this treasure of information, you will discover many Surprises, Interesting facts and Important points, which you would never have kwn without going through this book. This books removes all the misconceptions and wrong tions one has collected without properly kwing what the Sanskrit words of Krishna truly mean. Seeing is believing.
- Author(s)Ratnakar Narale
- PublisherPC Plus Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPC Plus Ltd.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1129 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.