Give Me Liberty!: An American History by Eric Foner, DeWitt Eric Foner (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $139.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- Est. delivery by 5 Nov
- AU $110.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionClear, concise, integrated, and up-to-date, Give Me Liberty! is a proven success with teachers and students. Eric Foner pulls the pieces of the past together into a cohesive picture, using the theme of freedom throughout. The Brief Fourth Edition is streamlined and coherent, and features stronger coverage of American religion, a bright four-color design, and a reinforced pedagogical program aimed at fostering effective reading and study skills.
- Author BiographyEric Foner is the preeminent historian of his generation, highly respected by historians of every stripe-whether they specialize in political history or social history. His books have won the top awards in the profession, and he has been president of both major history organizations: the American Historical Association and the Organization of American Historians. He has worked on every detail of Give Me Liberty!, which displays all of his trademark strengths as a scholar, teacher, and writer. A specialist on the Civil War/Reconstruction period, he regularly teaches the nineteenth-century survey at Columbia University, where he is DeWitt Clinton Professor of History. In 2011, Foner's The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery won the Pulitzer Prize in History, the Bancroft Prize, and the Lincoln Prize.
- Author(s)DeWitt Eric Foner,Eric Foner
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication22/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight830 g
- Width183 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.