All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfterword by Frank O'Hara Morton Feldman (1926-1987) is among the most influential American composers of the 20th Century. While his music is kwn for its exteme quiet and delicate beauty, Feldman himself was famously large and loud. His writings are both funny and illuminating, t only about his own music but about the entire New York School of painters, poets and composers that coalesced in the 1950s, including his friends Jackson Pollack, Philip Guston, Mark Rothko, Robert Rauschenberg, Frank O Hara, and John Cage.
- Author BiographyB H Friedman was a friend of Morton Feldman in the later years of his life. He has written biographies on Jackson Pollock, Lee Krasner and Gertrude Vanderbilt.
- Author(s)Morton Feldman
- PublisherExact Change,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/03/2001
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBostone
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExact Change,U.S.
- Content Notemusic
- Weight379 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBernard Harper Friedman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.