All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionIt's mystery: Chet Gecko can t sing. He can t dance. He can t act. Heck, he can t even act rmal. So why would he take the lead in Mr. Ratse s musical version of Shakespeare s Omlet, Prince of Denver? A new case, naturally. The original leading man has disappeared, and something smells rotten in the realm of Ratse. Did the third-act lip-lock with Shirley Chameleon scare him away? Or is foul play afoot? One thing s for certain: This mystery won t be over until the fat gecko er, lady sings.
- Author BiographyBRUCE HALE is the author of five picture books as well as the Chet Gecko mysteries. A popular speaker, teacher, and storyteller for children and adults, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
- Author(s)Bruce Hale
- PublisherHarcourt Paperbacks
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChet Gecko Mysteries (Unnumbered)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarcourt Paperbacks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.