Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, employers-typically through their HR departments-are faced with the daunting task of trying to anticipate and prevent workplace violence. What can employers do to prevent violence in the workplace? How do you spot the potential perpetrators-the jilted spouse, the angry fired employee, the sullen third-shift worker, the quiet drug abuser-all of whom can be found in most workplaces? Once a potential problem has been recognized, what should be done? This book is meant to provide assistance by outlining some parameters for understanding and preventing violence, for preparing for violent situations that may develop in your workplace, and for planning a response to any such incident if it does occur.
- Author BiographyMaria Greco Danaher is a shareholder at the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania office of Ogletree Deakins law firm. She is also an adjunct professor for the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, USA.
- Author(s)Maria Greco Danaher
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.