All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionMany masters of horsemanship have studied horses and riding over the last centuries, but few have given the subject greater consideration than Agoston d'Endrody. In preparing this book, he gave considerable thought to the practical principles of riding and to the process of becoming a good rider. And he explains why horses perform more or less successfully according to whether they are mounted by a talented rider or by one of limited natural abilities. In Give Your Horse a Chance, his goal is to reduce the disparity between these two divisions of riders by carefully delineating the processes of good riding and training. The first part of the book explains the proper development of horse and rider so that both learn to enjoy their work. The latter part offers excellent, concise training advice for combined training and show jumping.
- Author BiographyLt. Col. D'Endrody was a member of the Royal Hungarian Olympic Three-Day Event Team, champion gentleman race rider, and a number of the Hungarian international show jumping team. This book was drafted on the shores of the Black Sea when the author was a prisoner of war of the Russians.
- Author(s)Lt Col a L D'Endrody
- PublisherPerseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.