All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text looks at the stories behind philanthropic successes and failures, and provides a framework for funders to consider their company's operating objectives and how to align their social responsibilities. It also provides helpful tips to enable practitioners to solicit funds.
- Author(s)Reynold Levy
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.