All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigner Hubert de Givenchy remains best kwn for the on- and off-screen haute couture fashions sported by Audrey Hepburn. Three paper dolls model 30 of Givenchy's elegant dresses, suits, gowns, and other garments from the 1950s-80s. Famous movie costumes include little black dresses from Sabrina and Breakfast at Tiffany's.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- Author(s)Tom Tierney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Paper Dolls
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.