All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe birth of a child is important in the lives of women, families, and communities. It can also be a vital force to churches in providing them with a model for strength, endurance, and compassion, says Margaret Hammer. Despite a wealth of fascinating material, childbearing is an underdeveloped theme in theology and ministry. Hammer intends to remedy that with this fascinating book.
- Author BiographyMargaret L. Hammer is a Lutheran pastor in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
- Author(s)Margaret Hammer
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.