All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches readers how to cultivate self-acceptance and strengthen self- esteem to allow them to better assist, support and serve the people they love.
- Author BiographyIyanla VanzantIyanla Vanzant has more than 8 million books in print. She is the author of five New York Times bestsellers including Yesterday I Cried (Fireside, 2000), One Day My Soul Just Opened Up (Fireside, 1998) and In the Meantime (Fireside, 1999). Iyanla Vanzant appears frequently on television and radio shows, including a recurring guest spot on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Author(s)Iyanla Vanzant
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Running Time90
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.36Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.25
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.