All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the preliminary report on the Ancient Egypt Research Associates 2004 field season. The volume covers the 2004 season of clearing and mapping on the 4th Dynasty settlement at the Lost City of the Pyramids (Heit el-Ghurob [HeG] site) on the Giza Plateau. The work at the HeG site encompasses: excavations rth of the Wall of the Crow; in the area East of the Galleries; within the Royal Administration Building; and, in the Eastern Town, the Western Dump, and areas around the Abu Hol Soccer Field.
- Author(s)Ana Tavares,Mark Lehner,Mohsen Kamel
- PublisherAncient Egypt Research Associates
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- Series TitleGiza Occasional Papers
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAncient Egypt Research Associates
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight227 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.