All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $21.94
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.77
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.15
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $34.03
About this product
- DescriptionGlacier/Waterton Lakes National Parks Adventure Set consists of a Pocket Naturalist Guide and National Geographic map, ideal, lightweight references to take hiking or driving while exploring this spectacular region. Waterford's folding pocket-sized Glacier National Park Wildlife guide is a beautifully illustrated reference to over 140 familiar and unique species of animals. National Geographic's Glacier/Waterton Lakes National Parks Trails Illustrated Map is a waterproof, tear-resistant map that features detailed topographic information of the region, useful traveling tips, plus up-to-date information on trails, roads, and points of interest.
- Author BiographyWaterford Press is a Florida based publishing company owned by zoologist James & Jill Kavanagh. Their 25+ years of adventure travel, nature observation and writing have resulted in more than 500 publications to the flora and fauna of most of the world's great eco-tourism destinations, and to the natural world around us. Whether you're jet setting across the globe or camping in North America, National Geographic maps have you covered. Our up-to-date travel maps will ensure that even the newest roads don't throw you for a loop, and our road maps will ensure that you can find your way to your favorite destination, and even home again. Our popular Travel Maps, Trails Illustrated Maps, Adventure Maps, Destination Maps, City Destination Maps are designed to meet the unique needs of travelers wherever they want to go. All of our travel maps are printed on waterproof and tear-resistant material--capable of withstanding the rigors of travel no matter where you go. The National Geographic Maps/Waterford Press collaboration on the creation of this Adventure Set series marries the best in map publications with the best in regional nature reference guides.
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Weight142 g
- Width127 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other merchandise
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.