All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing gladiators! How much do you think you kw about them? You may kw that gladiators fought in front of huge crowds of people, but what were the arenas they fought in called? Did all gladiatorial fights end with a death? What were different types of gladiators called and what weapons and armour did they use? Well this book will tell you! A perfect introduction for kids who want to kw what being a gladiator was all about. Bit-sized facts mean you can dip into this book at random, or read it cover to cover. Part of the series Lots of Things You Want to Kw About, four books that take a look at some of the most dangerous jobs...ever! Aimed at children aged 7+ these books combine large full colour illustrations and simple paragraphs of text to encourage children to read around these high-interest topics.
- Author BiographyDavid West is a graphic designer, illustrator and author of children's information books. He has produced over 500 titles on subjects ranging from dinosaurs and mythology to technology and science. Some of his best known titles include Brain Surgery for Beginners, Fifty Three and a Half Things that Changed the World and Dinosaurs in My Street. David went to art school in Kingston-upon-Thames and Harrow, where he specialised in information graphics. He lives in south west London with his wife, two sons, a cat and a goldfish who's over 14 years old. When he's not illustrating, writing and designing he can be found fishing for salmon in Scottish rivers or painting portraits for fun.
- Author(s)David West
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLots of Things You Want to Know About
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight356 g
- Width217 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.