All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody loves a good t-shirt! Fashion designer Linda Zemba Burhance takes this to the next level by transforming easily affordable base tees into catwalk-worthy works of fashion. With a few cuts and just a few quick seams, it's easy to turn any old tee into something glamourous. Glamour Tees is an 80-page book that walks you through the process of transforming any t-shirt you have into a well-crafted piece of fashion. Each project can be completed in just a few hours and with materials that you can find at any craft store. Why buy a tee from a high-end boutique when you can make one yourself for a third of the cost?
- Author BiographyLinda Zemba Burhance is a knitwear designer and Fashion Design graduate of Marist College. A national design award winner, her best-selling booklet Arm Knitting has sold more than 20,000 copies in just 6 months. Linda has produced pattern books for Plymouth, worked as a Fashion Editor for both Susan Bates and Phildar, and her designs are frequently featured in fashion shows, on television and in national magazines. Linda lives in Newtown, Connecticut, with her husband and son and, of course, a great, big stash of yarn!
- Author(s)Linda Zemba Burhance
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note100 full colour photographs
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.