All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the versatility of glass and how it can be inspired by art. Methods for cutting, fusing, and cold working glass are provided, with reference maps for fusing and simple shapes. 292 beautiful color photos and an engaging text present a vast collection of information to aid the artist forming glass in a kiln. Includes kiln selection and instruction on developing firing schedules for working with glass. Works of art from museum collections and those created by contemporary international artists are displayed. This detailed work provides a contact list of artists and suppliers that anyone with a passion for glass art will treasure.
- Author BiographyRene Culler has worked with glass since 1972 and has created many commissioned works in kiln-formed glass, now in collections of institutions across the country.
- Author(s)Rene Culler
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note292 color photos
- Weight1500 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.