All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlass and Water is the first book on underwater photography for freedivers. With contributions from expert underwater photographers this book teaches the skills, kwledge and equipment necessary to successfully pursue underwater photography without scuba gear. Rather than seeking to replace books on underwater photography, Glass and Water focuses on freediving techniques, equipment and photo opportunities. By carefully choosing or adapting freediving and photographic equipment some early hurdles can be avoided. Using appropriate freediving techniques can increase the length of time available for taking photographs underwater. And by being aware of the possibilities, frustrations can be avoided and good subjects sought out.
- Author BiographyMark Harris is a former UK champion freediver, record-holder and instructor who has also coached and judged at freediving competitions. He has consulted on and taught students how to freedive for roles in both television and film. He ran London's main club, London Freediving for nine years. He is a current member of the British Society of Underwater Photographers.
- Author(s)Mark Harris
- PublisherDived Up Publications
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDived Up Publications
- Content Note100+ colour photos and illustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.