All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.57
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.51
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.91
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.07
About this product
- DescriptionTwo National Geographic explorers take an exciting and difficult trip to the Gobi Desert. When they finally get there, one explorer wants to take pictures of the desert in an interesting way. Why is it so difficult to cross the desert? How does the explorer take pictures of the Gobi?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1600
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight88 g
- Width147 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD video
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.