All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIt is frequently said that relationships are often considered the 'source of life and growth.' Relationships are seldom static and they go through periods of transformations. Glimpses of the Father's Love, Psalms and Parables for Ordinary Times is a book written from the perspective of two friends in relationship with each other and with God. A reading of the book will describe the stages in the evolving growth of the two authors as they develop a more complete and deeper relationship with their God and with each other.
- Author BiographyPat Bowers lives in Shallotte, North Carolina with her husband of 52 years, Bruce. They have five children, eighteen grandchildren and six great grandchildren. When Pat is not writing or planning days of reflection with Jane Moore, she enjoys reading and spending time at the ocean where she feels God's peace and presence most powerfully. Jane Moore lives in Sunset Beach, North Carolina with her husband of 48 years, Don Moore. They have two children and four grandchildren. When Jane is not writing or planning days of reflection with Pat Bowers, she enjoys time with her only sister, Bonnie, who lives nearby; she also enjoys MahJongg, Bridge, piano lessons, Bible study, journaling and her cat Hannah.
- Author(s)Jane Moore,Pat Bowers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.