All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionJason Monaghan's historical vel Glint of Light on Broken Glass begins when sixteen year-old George is called up for the island of Guernsey's militia, just before the Great War. Guernsey is poor, backward and haunted by superstition, and when George attempts to step up, he is quickly rejected as lame. However, will anything change for him, when out of the chipped corner of his glasses, he sees a beautiful woman following him, which makes him believe that she can tell him his future...? More than a story of the Great War, Glint of Light on Broken Glass explores a new relationship that George cant escape. With the beautiful Edith by his side, things could be perfect, but she only has eyes for his tough, ambitious brother, Artie. As the world beyond the island is engulfed in turmoil, life for the three young people quickly becomes complicated. George's obsession with both Edith and the mysterious woman who predicts the future threatens to tear the family apart. Will tragedy or good fortune surface for his family? Glint of Light on Broken Glass will appeal to those who enjoy historical, romantic fiction with a twist of the mysterious.
- Author BiographyJason Monaghan is an archaeologist and Museums Director for the island of Guernsey. Under the pen name Jason Foss, he has also published several archaeology thrillers and written books on themes such as Roman pottery to shipwrecks. He is a member of the Crime Writers' Association.
- Author(s)Jason Monaghan
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2016
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.