All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionLiving a fast-paced life at the Montabella in the glittering grit of Las Vegas, Cassidy Black takes it one day at a time. Cassidy's day is full with the goals to solve the case of the deceased security guard, to resolve the mystery of a hit-and-run involving a large, furry creature, and to stop her friends from being mistakenly targeted by zombie stoppers. Her father, Nicholas Sonny Black, begins his day with the goals to prevent any serious harm befalling Cassidy, to host the Montabella's first nationally-televised sports event, and to stop large, furry creatures from robbing the Montabella. But can Cassidy and Sonny accomplish their goals and bring this day to a peaceful close?
- Author BiographyI love to write, probably because I love to read. I constantly have ideas for stories running through my head. Getting those ideas down on paper is challenging, and rewarding. I discovered this from an early age when I wrote my first story for the entertainment of my family when I was in grade school. I worked as a newspaper reporter and thoroughly enjoyed doing interviews and writing stories. Currently, I live with my husband in a small mining town in northern Nevada where I plan to continue to read and write.
- Author(s)Kay Bartlett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.