All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.11
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Manzella, recognized author, speaker and global business consultant, shares his inside perspective on the complex challenges that face America in the domestic and global arena. Get a glimpse of which events cause powerful chain reactions and how they will ultimately impact and shape our future, including new destructive techlogies, the rise of China, worsening skills deficit, ecomic volatility, manufacturing trends, U.S. energy revolution, dysfunctional governments, and the poisoning of America's Secret Sauce. This book will help you connect the dots between today's ecomic trends and resulting challenges in a very easy-to-understand, straightforward and relatable format. Offering key strategies to boost competitiveness, Global America is an essential guide for business professionals, stock investors, journalists, educators, and students and their parents.</p>
- Author(s)John Manzella
- PublisherManzella Trade Communications, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManzella Trade Communications, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.